Thursday, September 3, 2009

AU Danian Review 1

Hello everyone,so you all know that Alliance Unraveled (AU) is coming out in about a week and this weekend for the one who goes to pre-release (like me)So now we seen some card cause of the "glitch" i got some picture of the new danian so for now until i review the all 16 (yes 16) you will see some review like this;

Odu-Bathax,Reservoir Reclaimer (c90 p50 w35 s35 e55)

So first before i made the good and bad this is one of the danian that i wanted so bad to be remade.I think odu is one of the most important Danian character in the story of Danian (with Illexia and Lore)So now the real review:

Good:
1-Great courage,energy,1 mc and common (the basic)
2-Earth 5 make him in competition with Brimflame
3-The expend ability is very powerfull when its used with strategy.I explain, first of all you use expend before odu get engaged,after you need the new battlagear that give Earth at the beginning of combat so odu will gain Earth 5 too (i you find a way you can do this more then 1 time in the turn)

Bad:
1- Some poor discipline (power,wisdom,speed)
2- He's not a mandiblor (for compost or mandiblor count)

Overall this new odu pass the test for me he's easy to get (hopefully in starter deck) and can make strong courage attack if used right.He got a big 8.5/10

2 comments:

  1. He's pretty good, I agree. It's about time he go remade. He was one of my fav Danians back about Dop and Zoth time. His lack of Water can be a pain but his Earth 5 and high Courage make up for it. Do you happen to know which gear gives Water? I know Unda SOE does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my post. I mean Unda SOW. I say SOE for all Element Servants
    ~timmyv

    ReplyDelete