Friday, November 20, 2009

Combo of the week: Why so elementalist?



Hello everyone,today my combo of the week is an interesting combo that i found with a very popular card and a card underestimated but that become really good together.My combo of the week is Lord Van Bloot SOA (sorry Hikeda) equiped with Ankh of Kenh-Sep.


This combo is not really hard to explain, all you need is to lower your opponent courage to make it less than 65 after that all your attack will deal +5 damage because of the gear.Easy but destructive :D Please leave some comment about this combo and for the next week i take request for the army i will post so you can send me a pm on chaotic with your army and all i need to know about and the most original and good army will be my featured army of the next week and you will have you chaotic nickname on my next post to say that it was you that make this army.

No comments:

Post a Comment