Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kickoff Montreal experience Round 1 and 2


Hello blogger so today for my firts topic its an overview on the crazy montreal kickoff that i've been part and finish 5th.So first off all congratulation to Joel (aka MorbiusX) and Catherine for the great final they made.My deck at the event was Ilx/Uksum/Ragetrod (i will post the all strategy later).We will begin for my part with round 1. I first face a guy named Jacky new in the game.He made is homework and learn all that you need to know about the game before come to event (good thing).He play with 2 Ikathosh and a Trimdaal. I won with all my creature left but good first official game Jacky.Round 2 was one of the most hard because i face an french adult that played a Erak'tabb/Jus'hebban/Vitar'zu (i think i misspelled a name).The strategy was really good,only problem; no mugic counter lol. I won this game all with Uksum. My score 2-0.

1 comment:

  1. si vous voulez des explication en français vous pouvez demander

    ReplyDelete